But when I do a replay-all, the author will get two copies of the
message, since he/she is both in the To: and the Cc: fields right?
(he's in the Cc: among the mailing list subscribers, I mean) I
confess I usually don't use the replay-all button because I guess
that it would have that effect.

Victor Domingos