Hi! I tryed to contact the fontconfig port maintainer, but had no
responde yet. Meanwhile, I have uninstalled macports and tryed it all
from start. I reinstalled MP and tryed to build gimp-dev again.
Everything seemed to go ok, but I was not able to run it. Like a
friend of mine, I get the following error message:

process 23395: D-Bus library appears to be incorrectly set up; failed
to read machine uuid: Failed to open "/opt/local/var/lib/dbus/machine-
id": No such file or directory
See the manual page for dbus-uuidgen to correct this issue.
   D-Bus not compiled with backtrace support so unable to print a
Abort trap

Does anyone have any idea about what this means?

Thanks in advance. I am sending an email to the port maintainer.
Let's see.

Victor Domingos