Hi Bettina,

you might wanna have a look to the manual to find an answer:
http://docs.gimp.org/de/glossary.html#glossary-samplemerge
There is also a very usagle search function in docs.gimp.org - but this
doesn't mean we would not like hear from you on the list anymore :)

Happy GIMPing!

2007/9/4, Bettina Lechner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> yes here it is... thank you!
>
> yet another question: what means the option "vereinigung prüfen" engl.
> perhaps "check combination, union" in this window?
>

> Am 04.09.2007 14:36 Uhr schrieb "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> unter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> >> thank you for your interest & help ­ yes shift works e.g. with the
> >> selection
> >> tool but not with the pipette, though I see that shift enables the
> >> checkbox
> >> in the tool options of the pipette (I can also check it per mouse). but
> no
> >> color info...
> >>
> >> do you see the entry color info in the menu view? where it has been
> under
> >> version 2.2?
> >>

> > Although not presented in the same manner as the pipette's info window,
> > perhaps you can use the Pointer ("zeiger" in German?) window available
> > under the Dialog menu.
> >

> --
>
> newhouse -  new media
> Bettina Karena Lechner
> neue str 16, 2565 neuhaus
> austria
>
> mobil: +43 660 46 25 0 25
> tel.: +43 26 74 878 72
> fax: +43 2674 878 81
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.newhouse.at
> ---
> Der Anfang ist die Hälfte des Ganzen.
> Aristoteles (384 - 322 v. Chr)

life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you wanna get.