Thanks to everyone for the great feedback. I made some adjustments
(http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Gimp/OptimisingImagesForWeb), but I
still need to write something about the 'advanced' options in the JPEG
window (if anyone wishes too they can create an account and add an
explanation to that file...)

I am also working on an explanation of Cropping :
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Gimp/Cropping

does anyone have a good one liner for explaing both 'pc' and 'pt' as
units of measurement?

adam

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 16:25 +0200, Lars Ruoff wrote:
>  "by" --> "but" :)

adam hyde
floss manuals

free manuals for free software
http://www.flossmanuals.net

mobile : + 31 6 154 22770 (Netherlands mobile)
email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]