El dt 02 de 10 del 2007 a les 18:20 +0200, en/na Sven Neumann va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 23:31 +0200, Pere Pujal i Carabantes wrote:
>
> > I see the "Recently Used" (files) entry in file-chooser. Can it hold
> > "Recently Used Dirs" ?
>
> For the Save dialog, this would probably make more sense than presenting
> recently used files. Would probably make sense to bring this up for
> discussion on the gtk-developer list or at least file a bug report for
> it against the GTK+ file-chooser.

Done, see:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2007-October/msg00010.html

> If an image already has a filename associated to it, then open the Save
> file-chooser in that folder. Otherwise use the folder of the most recent
> save operation. Would that make sense?

I have to disagree, that can be very confusing. (and very powerfull BTW,
you can change the default saving directory on  the fly):

open a/b/c.xcf (named file)
new unnamed.xcf
new unnamed1.xcf
save unnamed.xcf to d/e/f.xcf (file-chooser comes up)
default saving directory comes d/e
save a/b/c.xcf ( CTRL+S  file-chooser doe not appear as the file has yet
a name)
default saving directory comes a/b nearly without notice
save unnamed1.xcf

What happens? a/b is presented when I just manualy selected d/e in the
previous opened file-chooser.

What about this?:
If an image already has a filename associated to it, then open the Save
file-chooser in that folder. Otherwise use the folder of the most recent
save operation that implies the use of file-chooser.

Yours
Pere