On Friday 19 October 2007 05:29:49 kerry wrote:
> Please could you tell me where I can download the 2.4
> for windows in complete package

AFAIK, nowhere. Wait a few days, at worst a week or two for
2.4 to be fully released & the Windows packagers to catch up.

BTW, if anyone sees a real 2.4 DEB or RPM source, please drop
a message on this list saying so. Both I & my sister-in-law
photographer would like to graduate from earlyish 2.3s,

Oh, & she also has a Windows laptop, so she'd also be interested
in 2.4 for Win32 for those hard days. (=:

Cheers; Leon