Hi,

 I installed de new Gimp 2.4.0.under Windows XP.
It looks fine, but the Script-fu menu does not appear. The delivered
scripts are present under the share directory. So it seems that the
scripts contain syntax errors. I downloaded also the script Border3,
which works fine under Gimp 2.2.17. After placing the script in the
scripts directory the Script-fu menu appears in the image window. After
applying the script border3 an error-message comes up.
What to do about this problem?

Ruud

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
14:31