We indeed should and there might even be a bugzilla entry for the gimp-web
project. If I would finally find some time to spend for this, I'd love to
provide a patch for the Mac and the OS X download pages.
Anyways, if somebody else is faster than me...

lexA

--
life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you wanna get.