We indeed should and there might even be a bugzilla entry for the gimp-web
project. If I would finally find some time to spend for this, I'd love to
provide a patch for the Mac and the OS X download pages.
Anyways, if somebody else is faster than me...

2007/11/20, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi,
> On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 23:31 +0100, Axel Wernicke wrote:
> > There is a prebuild GIMP.app for download at wilber-loves-apple.org
> > that also works on Leo. It might be x86 only by now, but give the
> > folks a try
> Shouldn't we link to this site then instead of the outdated gimp.app
> package on sourceforget.net?
> Sven

life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you wanna get.