Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> After installing the Cross-processing script, which I found somewhere,
> one of the GIMP standard filters stopped working. After removing
> Cross-processing, the GIMP-filter worked again.

If you are adding a third party script and it is conflicting with scripts
shipped with GIMP, you need to fix the third party script. If you can't do
that, ask the author of the script to fix it, or ask on the mailing list for
help. You will need to post the script somewhere if you want someone on the
mailing list to help you fix the script.

Kevin.           |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"