On Mar 25, 2008, at 3:52 PM, Mauricio José Adonis Carrasco wrote:

> El mar, 25-03-2008 a las 18:13 +0100, Alchemie foto\grafiche escribió:
>> well looks as a Gimp clone, even support xcf is for sale at
>> http://www.pixelmator.com/ for 59$
>> Is for Mac
>> Is licit ?
> Yes... read GPL License.
> Regards.
> --

I have pixelmator - let me tell you honestly - it looks great, and
it's fun to use but it's no where near a GIMP clone. It simply does
not have all of the features, and is missing some basics such as
rulers, guides and a method of drawing (or performing other actions)
in a straight line.

It's a great piece of software that has potential - but it's very young.

--Mike H