On Mar 25, 2008, at 5:26 PM, Hans Mull wrote:

> Michael Hernandez schrieb:
>> On Mar 25, 2008, at 3:52 PM, Mauricio José Adonis Carrasco wrote:
>>> Yes... read GPL License.
>>> Regards.
>>> --
>> I have pixelmator - let me tell you honestly - it looks great, and
>> it's fun to use but it's no where near a GIMP clone. It simply does
>> not have all of the features, and is missing some basics such as
>> rulers, guides and a method of drawing (or performing other actions)
>> in a straight line.
>> It's a great piece of software that has potential - but it's very
>> young.
>> --Mike H

My opinion is that if you can get it on sale, get it. I got mine in a
macheist bundle, which cost me something like $50 total and included
pixelmator, vector designer (another interesting yet young graphic
program) and a bunch of other stuff. Would I pay full price for it?
No. I hate to say that because I'm sure the guys that are working on
it could sure use the money - but it's just not ready. If I could get
a native OS X version of GIMP, I'd pay $60 for it in a heartbeat.

--Mike H