El dt 15 de 04 de 2008 a les 17:03 -0400, en/na Adonj Adonj va escriure:
> The dancers I make using only a few frames, with transparent
> backgrounds, end up with the mid-tone checks appearing along the
> contour of any part of the subject that has moved in each animated
> frame. Is there any way to keep the checks invisible along the entire
> contour of the subject?

I not fully understand you, but if the problem is that the background
color(transparent but existent) gets mixed with the foreground color on
the edges of the subject, one possible solution is to paint the
background with the colors of the edge, as this, when mixed they will be
the same.