Pere, I'm not sure if I'm clear on the windows dancer. The image of the dancer,
in animation, may be moved all around the display of the desktop, as the dancer
dances. The image of the body of the dancer is all that is there, it has
nothing outside of its contour, -for example, it has no usual rectangular
window space-frame which moves along with it, visible.
Do you know the WINDOWS DANCER I'm talking about???