I am trying to write a python script. The problematic part of it is:

--- snip ---

def run_resynthesize(image, drawable, vtileable=1, htileable=1):
        defalut_args = (0, 0, 0, 0, 0.50, 0.12, 30, 200)
        args = list(defalut_args)

def create_tileable(location, file_type_search, create_nmap,
texture_name, normal_map_name, save_as_type, new_img_location):
        images = get_images(file_type_search, location)
        num_images = len(images)
        for i in range(num_images):
                image = pdb.gimp_file_load(images[i]['image_file'],

                #drawable = PF_DRAWABLE
                drawable = pdb.gimp_image_get_active_drawable(image)
                #print drawable

--- snip ---

I am getting a window listig several errors like this:

Procedure 'gimp-drawable-width' has been called with an invalid ID for
argument 'drawable'. Most likely a plug-in is trying to work on a layer
that doesn't exist any longer.

And an 'RuntimeError: execution error' message on the console.

I have googled, but not managed to find any answer :(

How should I get the 'drawable' and what exactly should I feed to the
resynthesize plug-in as 'DRAWABLE'?

Please, please help!

Kind regards,

Boryana & Peter Kostovi,