On Sat 10 May 2008 11:00:57 am peter kostov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to write a python script. The problematic part of it is:
>
> --- snip ---
>
> def run_resynthesize(image, drawable, vtileable=1, htileable=1):
>       defalut_args = (0, 0, 0, 0, 0.50, 0.12, 30, 200)
>       args = list(defalut_args)
>
>       pdb.plug_in_resynthesizer(image,drawable,vtileable,htileable,*args)
>
> def create_tileable(location, file_type_search, create_nmap,
> texture_name, normal_map_name, save_as_type, new_img_location):
>       images = get_images(file_type_search, location)
>       num_images = len(images)
>       for i in range(num_images):
>               image = pdb.gimp_file_load(images[i]['image_file'],
> images[i]['image_file'])
>
>               #drawable = PF_DRAWABLE
>               drawable = pdb.gimp_image_get_active_drawable(image)
>               #print drawable
>               run_resynthesize(image,drawable,1,1)
>

> --- snip ---
>
> I am getting a window listig several errors like this:
>
> Procedure 'gimp-drawable-width' has been called with an invalid ID for
> argument 'drawable'. Most likely a plug-in is trying to work on a layer
> that doesn't exist any longer.

Hi. You should check the parameters passed to the resynthesizer plug-in
I'd recomend testing it with one image from the python console, and check if
the same error is raised

Once you have an image object, you can get it's top layer with
image.layers[0]  - no need to call pdb.gimp_image_get_active_drawable

To work, from the python console, on an image already open in gimp, just
make a call to gimp.image_list()   - it return a list of all open images as
python objects.

        js
        -><-