thanks all, for the help here -- it seems that the setting on the move tool
was set  to "move layer"  and I only needed to change that setting.

It's working now -- thanks again -- something so simple but I just didn't
know to do it.

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Bettina Karena Lechner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>