Quoting Helen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> In the previous verion of Gimp that I was using until recently,
> there was a Script-fu tab, with things like Old Photograph.
> That was gimp 2.2.10.
>
> Now, I've upgraded to 2.4, and I no longer have the script-fu features.
>
> Is there something I can do to recover this feature?

Almost all of the commands that used to be available under the
Script-fu menu are still available; they've just been moved to more
appropriate locations in the menus. Until you become familiar with
their new locations, you can use the "Xtns->Plug-in Browser" to find
the new location.

For example, typing "old photo" into the Plug-in Browser provides its
location as being "Filters->Decor->Old Photo".