Hi Olivier,

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Olivier Lecarme
> Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 17:02 -0600, Michael J. Hammel wrote:
>> > You can preview the transparency by using the GAP player
>> > (Filters->Animation->Playback).
>> That plug-in has nothing to do with GAP, the GIMP Animation Plug-In. It
>> is bundled in the standard set of plug-ins that ship with GIMP.
> By the way, will GAP be adapted to GIMP 2.6, and when? I really hope so!
What do you mean? I used it with 2.6 today. No adaptation needed.

Do you mean a Windows binary of GIMP-GAP? There should be no reason
that you cannot use the currently available one.

Everything has reasons. Nothing has justification.
Ĉio havas kialojn; Neniaĵo havas pravigeron.