Sven Neumann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote (in part)  (on 2008-10-06 at 02:35):
 That is also incorrect. We figured that the code that calls the
 default web browser on Windows does not work for some users. As we
 have no idea why this call fails, we have now added better error
 handling in this part of the code. So in the next release, there
 should at least be some sort of error message that will hopefully be
 useful when it comes to locating the root of the problem.

Thanks for the clarification. So help DOES work for some or most Windows users? I had missed that part - along with everything else I misunderstood :-[

Regards ... Alec   ([EMAIL PROTECTED] & WinLiveMess - [EMAIL PROTECTED])