> perhaps in the meantime you could figure out how to make Kuler save
> your ASE files as RGB?

Love your sense of humour.  I would be happy if I could just //save//
them!  Half the time I get a server error and it doesn't matter what
browser I am using out of the 11 on my computer (HTML and CSS testing).
I will see what I can do.  Need to get cracking on a paying job this

I might have to create a dummy account just to download my own
palettes.  In two words, biz zar!

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Fax. (call phone first)
Mob. (cell) +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>