Thufir wrote:
> I used gimp to add text to a pdf to fill out a form, and then printed the
> resulting xcf file back to pdf -- which worked fine.
>
> How do I edit the text on the xcf file to correct, for example, a
> spelling error?

You would make your corrections the same way you added text to fill out the
form. the only difference would be you need to clear the area containing
incorrect text before you add the corrected text.

Use the rectangular select tool to select the portion of the text you want to
remove then hit the delete key to clear it.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.