On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 08:52 -0600, Dave 77459 wrote:
>  A friend of mine created the attached photo.  She used the "Bubbles"
> filter on some very old MS software that came installed with Windows
> 2000.  Is there a gimp filter that can mimic this effect?
> In case the attachment fails, her photo is here:
> http://flickr.com/photos/22414...@n07/3214860244

Try GIMPressionist.  It does similar things and should be available in
the stock GIMP 2.6 distribution.

Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjham...@graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values. 
  --  Credited to the Dalai Lama.

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to