On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:52:24 -0600
Dave 77459 <dave77...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A friend of mine created the attached photo.  She used the "Bubbles"
> filter on some very old MS software that came installed with Windows
> 2000.  Is there a gimp filter that can mimic this effect?
> In case the attachment fails, her photo is here:
> http://flickr.com/photos/22414...@n07/3214860244

Have a look at Image->Filters->Distorts->Mosaic as it produces that
scaly effect

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to