Hey folks,
((thought I already sent this but I can't find it.  sorry if repeat))

In selecting areas by color (whether contiguous or not) I can set the
threshold to get more or less colors similar to the exact color I click
on.  I can then drag a color from the toolbar and drop it on the image
and it will fill in those selected areas, and this is really cool....

Is there a way to make the color I fill those areas in with change in
relation to the colors it's replacing?  For example, if I select a range
of greenish colors, is there a way I can replace it with a range of
blueish colors instead of just one particular blue?

Thanks,
Cheers-