So just forget about
>the idea of adding a file menu to the toolbox. The toolbox is not a
>normal toplevel window any longer, it's just a utility window for the
>active image window.
>

>Sven

Sorry, I'm not going to "forget about it". I want it back the way it was -
with the File menu at the top of the toolbox window, the toolbox window
behaving as a normal toplevel window, and no default blank image window. It's
much more convenient that way.

The new layout is just annoying and the change is pointless.

So. How does one go about restoring the File menu to the toolbox window and
getting rid of the redundant default image window?

Thankyou.

--
Pigeon