>Sorry Greg,I just downloaded Gimp and don't know anything about it yet. Go to
the truespace sight as their newest software and all
>theirvideo tutorials are free. Microsoft bought Caligari which developed
The pic I was working with adjusted dpi to 72's when I saved after adjusting
brightness and contrast. When brought into GIMP and  image - scale image - is
called it automatically shows 300's on res. Would not allow width and height
where I wanted from here. Saved res at 300 and went to transform tools - scale
image -  then cropped from transform tools. Cropped a few extra pixels off the
height but that was probably just me rushing and I'll be able to get it right.

Thanks again,

Greg (via www.gimpusers.com)