Hi Danny, Gimp-users,

> Hi all;
> I've posted this in gimp talk and not gotten any answers. It is
> really frustrating me. I have looked all over for answers. I have a
> genius tablet (genius mouse pen 8*6) and it works under Gimp really
> well except for one issue. When first open gimp I am able to draw
> with the mouse. As soon as I colour one pixel with the tablet I can
> no longer draw with the mouse. I can select tools with it just not
> draw. i have found posts scattered around the web on how to fix this
> issue under Linux with Wacom tablet. Under linux you can go to
> Edit/Preferences and disable the mouse this apparently fixes the
> issue. However under windows there is no mouse to disable. Anyone
> have a clue to this one?

There was an entry in http://groups.google.com/group/comp.graphics.apps.gimp
that mentioned http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17992 as a
starting point. It's for Wacom, but it also goes over Linux and
Windows. I would think configuration (pen tablet properties) would be similar
whether Wacom or Genius, just a different looking UI but still located in
the Control Panel.

I have a Wacom tablet that I've been thinking of installing, but it'll
be on Linux where I've been migrating towards.

Hope this helps some, and you find a solution.