On Monday 22 June 2009, Mewshi Mewshi wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I just got a Lenovo S10 Netbook, with a 10" screen.  The problem
> is, with such a small-ish screen, I can't see part of the tool
> windows in GIMP!
>
> If anyone has ideas, I'm listening :)

Plug into a regular monitor when wiorking, w/ a little effort you
can keep your tools on the netbook and image on the monitor. You
will still be limited in the output resolutions available but they
are greater than that provided by the netbook.

Also remember heavy image lifting is not the intended focus of these
devices, although they do an admirable job.

see ya

--
dh