Would be great (as I said in some fewer posts) to get rid of the empty
image window on startup.

(like the old gimp did...)

So the old gimp did only start into the toolbox. (with a minimal menu,
file, extra...)

Would be great to have that back, cos even on my desktop I mostly have
that gimp toolbox somewhere at the side... and that empty window really
annoys me.