I'm trying to follow this smart sharpening tutorial from version 2.6.7.
Several items in the early steps are slightly different - menu steps to
decompose vary a bit, for example.

But,everything seems to work for me up to step 7, at which I cannot complete
steps beyond.  There must be some slight differences between 2.6.7 and the
version used in the tutorial, as I cannot seem to get the select-all to show
up in the sharpening thumbnail in the layers-channels, etc. dialog.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Caruso

--