hello..

I'm creating a linux distro which is the first in my country (Dominican
repolishing) but still do not have artwork, I have nothing prepared and if
they can not help to create the wallpaper and boot screens like the logo .

Keep in mind that the name of the distro could be even amber palm tree but
can not bring myself to leave your comments about this.

I'm not asking anyone to believe all this only if someone wants to help with
that and to spare some time to be grateful .. because I have very little time
for work and college to put myself to create the art ..

Thank you all for reading this ..

Happy-Word
Data from the distro linuxdom.wordpress.com

--
Happy-Word (via www.gimpusers.com)