Deniz Dogan wrote:
> It is not a good idea to just jump in and start reading standards and
> specifications. I suggest reading a good book about basic modern web
> design instead.

Ah, different learning styles.  Please understand that for some people,
like me, for example this is exactly the perfect way.  For others it
wouldn't work at all.  My only point is that it's good to realize that
there are many learning styles and it's better not to make overarching
statements about this will not work, or only this can be done.  I agree
that learning about design is good, but design books are so fluffy to
me!  I make myself read them, and I do better work because of it, but
one is learning your tools, and the other is learning what might be
better done with them.

Patrick