I've just replaced my old AceCad tablet with Genius 8x6 tablet.

it works fine in ALL programs I checked except for GIMP ..... :(

The problem is that the x-axis doens't react as it should. for example - if I
user a brush tool - I get two cursors - one with a brush where the pen is and
another where it actualy draws.
I've googled for a few hours with no aparent solution.

I'm using gimp 2.6.8 on windows XP home edition.
To my best knowledge, the tablet driver is the latest and it seems to work
fine. I also get preasure recognition both in gimp and in the tablet utility.

Do you know of any solution about this frustrating situation ?

Ohad N. (via www.gimpusers.com)