I've been without a printer for some time, and I finally bought on Saturday.
HP Officejet 7000 wide format.
Gimp will print fine on regular letter-size paper, but when I try to print
a 9 x 12 photo on 11x17" paper, it prints only a part of the picture,
leaving half the page blank.  I've set all the "page setup" features that
I can find which might be relevant.  Set to centered.
But it keeps putting out these expensive sheets of photopaper with
the photo only half there, printing only on one (leading edge) of the
The print preview feature doesn't work.  When I click Print Preview,
it flashes quickly, less than a second.
Using gimp 2.6.2 on Suse 11.1
Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Helen Etters