On Monday 21 June 2010 14:11:58 Martin Nordholts wrote:
> On 06/21/2010 08:00 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> > And what is the priority/schedule for CMYK?
>
> We know we need CMYK sooner or later, but higher bit
depths and
> non-destructiveness is much more important. So first
good support for
> the latter, then we can begin looking into proper support
for the former
> IMO. Maybe in a stable version 6-8 years from now with
the current pace
> of development.
>
>   / Martin
Hey, I may not live that long :<). Krita has had CMYK for
years. But of course Krita lacks the full feature set of Gimp.
Maybe some of that Krita code could be lifted for Gimp, just
as InDesign lifted important features from TeX.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press