gerard82 <> writes:

> I browsed the web and noticed they come in different sizes.
> Is size important and why?

Size is important since it determines how accurately you can draw. And
beware! The size of the tablet is misleading, it is the size of the
active area that matters. For example, the Intuos 4M is 370 mm x 254 mm
but the active area is about 1/4th of this size.

For amateur use, I'd say go for an active area of size A6. For
semi-professional use an active area size A5 or even A4 may be better.

I've worked with an early Intuos (active area A6) and loved it.
Unfortunaltely it is no longer supported by my operating system.

-- Johan