On 01/02/2011 08:11 AM, sacrificed4ha...@aol.com wrote:

I tried to "install" my wacom tablet into the Gimp program, but nothing happened. In Gimp,

I went under Preferences, went to "Input Devices" and clicked on "Configure Extended Input Devices". A pop-up came up and said "No Extended Input Devices". I checked the current "Input Controllers" to see if the tablet was already listed there, but it wasn't.

I really need some help with this please. Thanks!

If you are using Windows, run at least once the utilities provided with the tablet. One of them creates a tablet properties file and it seems Gimp uses that to determine if a tablet is available. Sorry I can't be more specific, I'm now running Linux.