On 01/02/2011 08:11 AM, sacrificed4ha...@aol.com wrote:

I tried to "install" my wacom tablet into the Gimp program, but nothing happened. In Gimp,

I went under Preferences, went to "Input Devices" and clicked on "Configure Extended Input Devices". A pop-up came up and said "No Extended Input Devices". I checked the current "Input Controllers" to see if the tablet was already listed there, but it wasn't.

I really need some help with this please. Thanks!

From a W7 user in GimpForum:

I added DirectX DirectInput [in devicerc] as active controller in the input controllers section of input devices. After a restart Gimp was able to recognize my Wacom-device.