I was aware of scheme scripting, but not of python. I'll have to look into
that. It shouldn't be too difficult.

However, I was going off of the "portable apps" version of GIMP as I was
writing, which went from 0 to 360, not -180 to 180. Is that a version
difference?

On Jan 7, 2011 1:53 PM, "Kevin Cozens" <ke...@ve3syb.ca> wrote:

Atrus wrote:
> 1. Set x to 1
> 2. Apply Colorize with Hue = x (all other values are at their default...
A small script written in Scheme or Python would be the best way to do the
above. Doing it by hand will be very tedious. As I suspect you are about to
say you wouldn't know how to write such a script, you would have to see if
you can talk someone in to writing such a script for you.

BTW, hue values range from -180 through to 180 (inclusive) in GIMP.