I used the engrave mode under filter distortions and got a really nice result.
I wanted to repeat the process on another picture.  Suddenly the engrave filter
was grayed out on every other picture that I tried.  I thought something might
be stuck so I restarted my computer but the same thing....grayed out.

Furthermore, getting started on your site was just hell on wheels and I still
can not log in, though I can send an email.  I do not know what to do about
that or if the answer to my post will be sent to my email box.  RR