Hi guys,

First, all my apologies for the mistake I can make because I'm French native
speaker.

This post to describe a problem I'm facing :

I've got Win XP
I've got Gimp 2.6.11
I've got Gimp plugin Resynthesizer downloaded there :
http://registry.gimp.org/node/9148
I've tried with 3, 6 and more than 11 Go of swap memory

When I try to use the plugin on a Raw of 20 Mo or a Jpeg of 4 Mo I get the
following error message :

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library : Runtime Error.
program : c:\...\resynth.exe
This application hes requested the Runtime to terminate it in a unusual way.
Please contact the program support team (or peezee) to get some help.

But it's OK for jpeg with a lower size (about 800 width)

I'm wondering what I can do to solve this issue (hardware upgrade, software
upgrade...).

So if anybody can help me...

Thx in advance !

Jodko.