I would like to know what is the use of the "enter tags" text box in
the default Brushes / Patterns / Gradients panel. Is this new feature
described somewhere ?

Right now in the drop down list there is already the word "round", if I
select it it adds a dot after it and waits for another word. I don't
understand a thing (but perhaps I am not familiar with the meaning of
the English word "tag").

Thank you,

Cristian Secară
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to