On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Wandered Inn wrote:

> This appears to be a problem with Netscape on any platform. :(

The PNG/alpha bug has been there in the previous releases.
This makes one wonder, what exactly the people at NS are
spending their time on.  It is definitely NOT developing
HTML browsers!
If it was only one man who did the coding, I would
understand.  But why won't he at least read the bug-reports then?

Netscape is crap.  I doesn't work.  I hate it.
If NaziSoft Internet Explorer was ever ported to Linux, I'd use it.

Sorry for the off-topic comment, but I cannot help it;
Netscape pisses me off.

-Stephan  /
         /  tisprut productions [tm]

            Freelance grafiker og webdesigner