This is a bit off topic, but I'm hoping someone here can help me get
this going.

I've set up the artpad to work with XFree86 as per Owen Taylor's
instructions at:

Everything works fine with the tablet and I can use it as well as (and
with) the mouse.

I've compiled and installed gtk+ 1.2.6  using
./configure --with-xinput=xfree

The Gimp/gtk doesn't seem to recognise the tablet, when I select
dialogs / input devices, it tells me 'no input devices'. The problem is
the same in gsumi.

I've run ldconfig, I've even rebooted :-(. The computer is a fairly
un-messed-around-with redhat 6.1 install, any ideas for what I should do

PGP signature