hi,

> First, I think you are right, when I let the first picture open, the
>fu-selection-round works still on the first picture.  Only when I close the first
>one, I will get the error.  But how do I get around it?  And which "0" are you
>referring to?

it'll be the '0' that fails the script. What you need to do is, at the
beginning, when you make the image, give it a variable

something like

(set! myImage (car (gimp-new-image etc etc)))

then myImage will be your image number that you can then play with - as i
said, i havent had much luck in this field so far and my script was
sculpted from using the perl-fu console (it throws out the numbers of each
task)

alan