Hi Thomas,

I still changed it a little. With the first one I had to restart Gimp to
use it twice, with "set!" instead of "let*" this is not necessary.

Hago

(define (script-fu-text-test inHeight inWidth )
   (set! theImage (car (gimp-image-new inWidth inHeight RGB)))
   (set! theLayer (car (gimp-layer-new theImage inWidth inHeight
RGBA_IMAGE "Layer 1" 100 NORMAL)))
  (gimp-image-add-layer theImage theLayer -1)
  (gimp-selection-all theImage)
  (gimp-edit-clear theLayer)
  (gimp-image-set-active-layer theImage theLayer)

  (gimp-ellipse-select theImage 0 0 inHeight inHeight 2 TRUE 0 0
  (gimp-display-new theImage)
  (gimp-image-clean-all theImage)
)

(script-fu-register
  "script-fu-text-test"
  "<Toolbox>/Xtns/Script-Fu/Text/Test1"
  "create a box with a round selection (to create a nice button)"
  "Thomas Stolt"
  "copyright 2000, Thomas Stolt"
  "5th of July 2000"
  ""  ;Image type that the script works on
  SF-VALUE "Height:" "31"  ;Button Height
  SF-VALUE "Width:" "100"  ;Button Width
)