Hago,

yes, the *gimp-ellipse-select* works, however that is not what I am searching for.  A
rounding of a rectangular select gives me a different shape, than the ellipse does.

Again, it just does not work, the error message I receive is:
"Procedural database execution failed: (gimp_selection_bounds 0)"

Can it be possibly a bug?

Any further ideas??

Thomas

[EMAIL PROTECTED], 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de