Hi,

It seems that there are quite a bit interest on the link I posted a while ago and also
some access problems with it. I assure you that the link itself is no problem, so you
should just be patient and try again from different machine (?)

I also want to point out that the author of the page (Carey Bunks) is the same one who
wrote the book "Grokking the GIMP" and put it on-line for free. There is a whole
chapter
of it devoted to the topic of using GIMP for retouch and enchancement. I will encourage
anyone interested to read it. The link for the free book is:

http://gimp-savvy.com/BOOK/index.html

Feiyi