Carl-Johan Sveningsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> 1. Would it be ok if this was maybe translated into Swedish some day and
> mirrored at a gimp-page? Maybe GUG will want it too.

Sure, take it, hack it, translate it, whatever you want.

> 2. How widely-used should script-fu still be? I recall hearing a
> discussion that SF would (should?) die in favour of perl-fu and
> c-plugins?  It'd be great fun to know how to code my own plugin in
> C...but already knowing some SF, should this knowledge be considered
> old and obsolete?

For example Script-Fu and Python-Fu are very similar. Learning script
programming with Gimp is IMHO more an issue of learing how Gimp and
the PDB works. One's you are handy with that, it shouldn't be a great
problem to translate to Python-Fu or Perl-Fu. Even C-Plugin's are very
similar, only a bit more complicated.

--
ICQ: 59461927                                      http://www.pingus.cx |
Ingo Ruhnke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             http://home.pages.de/~grumbel/ |