>PLEASE DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS IN YOUR MAILS TO THE LIST.
>My (and not only mine) disk has limited capacity.
>Put the image somewhere on the web and send an URL only.

And some of us check our email at the command line, and seeing
all that garbled mime junk is rather annoying.  If one gives a
URL, I can paste it into netscape.  A mime attachment needs to
be saved, demimed, then viewed -- not something I bother doing
unless it's important.  Set up a geocities account for putting
the pictures if you don't have access to web space.  Thanks!
-James Smaby